Sunday, June 21, 2009

Everything Shoes!

I'm loving shoes this year! Everything is so fun and different! Here are some of my favorite designer shoes and some look-a-like versions that WE can afford! :)

Here are a pair of black gladiator ones with studs by"Ash". Obviously the gladiator look is very "in" right now but for that reason, they run more expensive than we would like. I adore these ones with the studs but they go for $230.00! However...Thanks to http://www.gojane.com/ they have pair that come in 3 different colors that looks sooo similar!
How much?! Only $16.50! Love it!

Vivienne Westwood is one of my most favorite designers...and now, she has paired with "Melissa" to make amazing plastic heels that have sort of a bubble gum feel to them. I would die to get my hands on a pair and I don't even think I would hesitate to spend the cash for them. PhotobucketSome of them have big hearts on the toe instead of the bow which I think is really cute also. They go for $150.00 on asos.com Unfortunately...they are so new and different I can't find a similar plastic heel anywhere yet :( BUT I did find these really cool turquoise sandal pumps from www.shopplasticland.com Photobucket The great thing about these are that they are vegan friendly with a good price of $42.00! whoohoo!
I don't think any rip off shoes can compare to D&G or Christian Louboutin but here are some that are stunning ones they did with the best look-a-likes I could find for less! :)Photobucket
Similar...and for $22.70 I found these @ gojane.com Photobucket
I like these Christian Louboutin wedges for summer but they are $330.00 @ neiman MarcusPhotobucketHere are some strappy wedges from yet again...gojane.com for only $16 bucks!!! PhotobucketThat's about it for now! hope this has helped!?

No comments:

Post a Comment