Saturday, July 18, 2009

Some goodies & Gift Ideas.

I know I haven't posted in a while..SORRY! I don't always have time to be a nerd/bum and search the internet or shop for hours every week :) But I have found some really great things I thought were really worth posting!

Here are a couple things that don't have to do with clothes but I still think are great ideas for gifts or just for yourself.

so first i found these AWESOME photo playing cards...I love playing progressive rummie and just always having a deck of cards out when people come over to hang. These are so original and cute! They are about $30 on personalizationmall.com and all you have to do is upload your favorite photo! I think it's a kinda cool and thoughtfull gift for a poker player or something?

From velocityartanddesign.com these are around $100 but are really different and fun if you're in to the modern look. I have some lime green w/ teak wood couches so these would be crazy looking in my living room! They also come in a more bland look called "chocolate" if the colored ones are too much. They remind me of leggos and somehow they twist together in this shape. yay!

I love karen O. from the yeahyeahyeahs and i love nail polish so this was a fun find! It's called "knock out" and it goes on your nails without a shine. There are some really different colors i've never seen before but this was my fav. as well as a concrete one. oh and you can find them on koknockout.com

Last are these artistic little cards from madebygirl.com
These 2 i LOVE!!!! But there are sooo many options! They also make prints that you can hang on your wall! so creative!

So thats all for now! hope you liked this post!

xo
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment